This is a unique opportunity in the market. Operating throughout the UK, this highly successful group enjoys a leading reputation in its sector. The legal team plays a strategic role in the Group’s plans for growth and diversification of services.
The nature of the role requires a corporate lawyer with not less than 5 years' PQE. It will appeal to an ambitious lawyer able to work autonomously and who enjoys the close, hands' on approach of providing tailored and strategic advice across a range of instructions including:
• Corporate Transactions
• Shareholder Structures and Agreements
• Advising on Directors’ duties and responsibilities
• Business Incorporations
• Company Secretarial and Company House Requirements
• Preparing Commercial Agreements
• Compliance and Risk issues
• Advising and drafting Supply & Procurement Agreements
• Implementing Business and Corporate Reorganisations
• Advising on debentures, loans and finance
It is anticipated that the successful appointee will have a background of acting for SMEs, LLPs and private limited companies. We are looking to shortlist astute lawyers, who will flourish in a dynamic environment of providing pragmatic advice.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.