Employment Solicitor – 2+Years PQE
My client is a leading multi-office firm in Wales who are seeking a 2 years plus PQE Employment Solicitor.
• Being involved in departmental and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
• Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
• Working both as part of team as well as taking the lead on specific projects and activities
• Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
• Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
• Advising on the full realm of employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees
• Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience working in an Employment Department
• Proven track record of developing new client relationships
• Excellent client care skills
• Commercial acumen
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Rachel Phillips at our head offices or apply for the role directly to email@example.com