Our client is a well-regarded local law firm and is looking to add an experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor or Legal Executive to their Dispute Resolution Team.
You will be running a caseload of Civil Litigation matters to include matters such as -
- Contract Disputes
- Property Litigation and Boundary Disputes
- Professional negligence actions
- Personal Injury
The role will be working closely alongside the partner responsible for mitigation and as such has great training potential.
The firm is a Lancashire based practice conveniently located between Wigan, Southport and Liverpool.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience of running a mixed case load of Civil Litigation matters to include the above matters.
- You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive.
- The ideal candidate will be well organised and have excellent time management skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is flexible, depending on experience together with additional benefits.
- Roll will pay up to £35,000 depending upon experience.
- The role is full time, but part time may be considered.
- The firm offer excellent training opportunities as well as genuine career progression.
- Family friendly environment.
- Flexible working arrangements including home working is available.
If this Civil Litigation position is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Nick Tappin today to get the ball rolling. Please click 'apply'.