Our client is a well-regarded local law firm and is looking to add an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to their 5 strong Wills/Trusts & Probate Team.
With support and guidance from an excellent Head of Department, the successful solicitor will gain experience in a wide range of private client matters including:
Inheritance tax planning
Powers of attorney
The firm is a Lancashire based practice conveniently located between Wigan, Southport and Liverpool.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience of running a caseload of wills and probate matters.
- You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive.
- The ideal candidate will be well organised and have excellent time management skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is flexible, depending on experience together with additional benefits.
- Roll will pay up to £35,000 depending upon experience.
- The role is full time, but part time may be considered.
- The firm offer excellent training opportunities as well as genuine career progression.
- Family friendly environment.
- Flexible working arrangements including home working is available.
If this Private Client Solicitor position is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Nick Tappin today to get the ball rolling. Please click 'apply'.