This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor to work side by side with a market-leading Partner who is opening up a new office in Exeter for a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked City of London firm.
As such, you will gain unprecedented exposure and be given an abundance of opportunity to rise up the ranks.
This firm is opening up in Exeter - currently, the firm has offices in the City and West End of London, as well as one other regional office in the UK and several offices internationally. They are ranked in the Legal 500, with several Lawyers being marked as leaders in their field.
They invest in their infrastructure and have recently had a complete office renovation which has put them in a new league. The firm is highly profitable and well managed, and in recent years they have won many awards. They are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking firm. You will find a truly collegiate culture and an open-door policy for both Lawyers and support staff.
The firm has ambitious growth plans for this new office over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join the practice.
The firm is seeking a Newly Qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their new Exeter, Devon office.
The commercial litigation department is one of the busiest at the firm, and they have big plans to expand this department. They are looking for a Solicitor to join them who is ambitious and really wanting to progress. Many of the hires they make as a firm are for the future partnership.
The firm's existing litigation team has over 50 years' experience of representing clients in a wide range of matters.
They are ranked highly in the Legal 500 for litigation.
You will be:
- You will be joining a cutting-edge department which deals with an exciting client base, offering real value to the matters they deal with.
- They are incredibly popular with entrepreneurs, SME, OMB and tech start-ups.
- They operate across many industry sectors but are known for their specialist knowledge within the Technology, Hospitality and Media.
- You will deal with a broad range of work, including general commercial litigation and property litigation.
The work they do is high quality, so you'll gain exposure to a level of work most aspire to. This being a new office for a commercial law firm currently based in London, makes this a unique and rare opportunity for a commercial litigator in Exeter.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor (Newly Qualified)
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
Salary & Benefits:
- You will receive a competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure
- The firm also promotes a healthy work-life balance
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join the new Exeter office of this growing, Legal 500 firm.
Apply now for confidential consideration.