RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER -LEICESTER- A brilliant Residential Conveyancing opportunity with great potential at a growing firm -
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER - Leicester
A Residential Conveyancing opportunity with great potential at a growing firm.
This really is a high quality firm with a great reputation and a client base to suit. If you are looking to take both a new and challenging step in your career, this really is a major career changing opportunity.
We would encourage applications from ambitious candidates with experience from recently qualified to mid-level. This is a very high quality firm and you will need solid good quality experience gained at a similarly respected firm, including high value transactional work ,re-mortgaging and secured lending.
This a very well respected full service firm with national coverage and the role offers the opportunity to join a highly successful team, with super career development prospects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Conduct residential property transactions from start to finish for registered/unregistered, freehold/leasehold, grant of lease, assignment of a lease, enfranchisement, auction and repossessed properties.
* Handle a caseload of about fifty-five pre-exchange files.
* Communicate promptly with clients, estate agents, mortgage advisors and lenders to proactively progress cases to completion.
* Manage the expectations of clients and referrers.
* Manage cases through our case management system.
* Build strong ties with estate agents, mortgage advisors and referrers to ensure they recommend your conveyancing services.
* Handle matters raised by the Compliance Officer in a timely manner.
* Carry out business development activities to develop channels for referral of conveyancing cases.
* Handle new client enquiries and maintain high level of enquiry conversions.
* Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
* A polite, confident and friendly manner.
* Organised and disciplined.
* Initiative and perseverance.
* Confidence using computers.
* Enjoy working with clients and building relationships.
* A positive attitude.
* Flexibility and quick thinking.
* Well-organised and thorough, even under pressure.
* Enjoy working within a target-driven team environment
Apply Below or contact Ellie at Austen Lloyd on 01275 4632 111 as soon as possible with complete confidence Reference:EM40821; (Residential Property Conveyancing -leicester):
Austen Lloyd Limited is a Specialist Legal Recruitment Agency operating nationally www.AustenLloyd.co.uk . Please note: our advertisements may use PQE levels purely as a guide, however we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role; (Residential Property Conveyancing -40821):