This firm's unique approach allows Lawyers to gain experience ahead of their years and become not just technically strong, but fully rounded and commercially minded.
Their Lawyers are business generators, and I would describe them as dynamic, entrepreneurial, rainmakers. This is a rare chance to join a Top 50 Legal 500 practice.
The firm is one of the most Nationally recognised choices outside of the City firm sphere and has a client base to rival most City firms.
Renowned for excellent job satisfaction, they are well known to be the best firm to work for locally. As well as this, they are well thought of on the client-side, evidenced by client testimonials and their established deep relationships.
This firm stands out Nationally, and has created an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients.
Culture is of utmost importance to them, and they seriously look after their employees.
This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
They deal with International and Domestic clients which allows for exposure to a unique and varied caseload. For hard-working individuals, the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive, high-quality continuous development training and give its staff the opportunity to grow and progress within the practice organically.
This collegiate atmosphere and excellent reputation make it incredibly desirable for people looking to establish a rewarding career.
The firm is looking for Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer to join its highly ranked department, which is one of the most well-recognised in the City of London.
*This role is initially to cover a period of maternity, however, there is a very strong possibility that this firm will extend the contract beyond maternity, or offer a permanent contract.
You will join a small but busy team, dedicated to financial services.
The teams day to day work includes assisting clients:
-Determine whether they should be regulated, and the options available
- Obtain regulatory permission or, if appropriate, identify alternative structures and make regulatory applications
- conduct their business assuring compliance
- Structure, market and manage new financial services products
- Develop new commercial partnerships and new distribution channels
-Produce suites of documentation and supporting materials including terms of business, terms and conditions and investment management agreements
- Design/implement new customer product offerings such as insurance contracts, investment platforms, regulated funds and crowdfunding platforms
- In communications and dealings with issues raised by the regulator
- Construct arrangements for holding client money and client assets in accordance with liquidity requirements
- Comply with requirements of the Payment Services and e-Money regulations
- Financial Services Regulatory Solicitor
- The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, subordinate legislation (including the Regulated Activities Order and the Financial Promotion Order) and the FCA Handbook (including COBS, CASS, SYSC and SUP).
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer to join this highly regarded, established yet still flourishing, modern firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.