Clinical Negligence Lawyer
Permanent Opportunity – South West
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Negligence Lawyer to join a well-established, national firm with a base in Cardiff and Bristol. This is the perfect opportunity for a Solicitor or Lawyer who is looking to develop their expertise within Clinical Negligence law.
The ideal candidate will have extensive prior experience managing a busy Clinical Negligence caseload to include representing a variety of clients who have suffered from a wide variety of injuries. Previous experience of dealing with a range of high and low net worth cases is desirable.
- Specialise in multi-track claims relating to wide range of Mesh Surgery injuries
- Represent clients on delayed diagnosis of cancer and other conditions, and substandard medical treatment including surgery
- Deal with all cases from inception to completion and assess each multi-track cases
- Deliver excellent client care and communication
- Actively participate in the business development for the office
This position is open to Solicitors, Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE. Ability to operate as a Court Grade B with experience of running a varied multi-track clinical negligence caseload is highly desirable.
The salary on offer is up to £47,000 dependent on previous legal experience. A benefits package including pension contribution, car allowance and flexible working is also on offer.
To apply for this role or to find out about other legal jobs, please contact Georgina Fry or Lauren Watts on the Private Practice legal team on 0117 930 8760 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will call you back.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.