Family Solicitor – Gravesend
Our client a well regarded law firm based in Gravesend with offices across the South East of England are looking for a Family Solicitor with at least 4 year post qualification experience to join the expanding Family department handling a mixed caseload of Legal aid and Private family matters.. This role also combines both challenging work with a broader business and management skills set. As such, this role would suit a technical family lawyer with a commercial outlook and also a desire to manage in the future.
You will deal mainly with:
- Child Care issues
- Family Mediation
- Children dispute solicitors
- Domestic Violence solicitors
- Family Financial Property Arrangements
This role will ideally suit an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, friendly and professional manner with experience of working in Family law.
Key Benefits of This Role
- Excellent market leading salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for highly ranked law firm
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
- Well-developed client care skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm, and motivation for marketing and business development activities
Should you be interested in applying for this role or would even like to have a more general chat to find out further information please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below firstname.lastname@example.org.
*TSR Legal would like to inform applicants that our client is continuing to recruit. Our client is now utilising video conferencing so interviews can take place to avoid unnecessary travel by candidates and to reduce direct contact.*.