Commercial Property Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a Top 200, multi-office law firm based in their Essex office. You will be joining an existing team within this office where you will be given excellent support and this position provides a superb opportunity to work independently on a varied caseload as well as collaborate with senior team members.
As the Commercial Property Solicitor, you will be dealing with a varied caseload of matters which includes, but will not be limited to:
- Advice for landowners
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial leases
- Property finance
- Advice for land developers
- You will ideally have at least 2 years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal, with a key focus on high quality client care
- Previous experience working within a reputable Commercial Property Department
If you are looking to further your career within a reputable department, then please do not hesitate to contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.