Dispute Resolution Solicitor | 3 years PQE | South Coast heavyweight practice
Are you looking to join a leading regional firm who are renowned for their dynamic, collegiate and friendly teams? This firm can you give you a platform to build your career whilst dealing with an exceptional quality of clients ranging from HNW individuals through to multinational companies often with an international element.
This innovative firm has developed a culture which allows excellent career development and the chance to progress through the ranks in the organisation.
They have a collaborative and supportive working environment and offer employees the guidance they need to achieve their goals. Many of the Partners began their career within the firm and their Managing Partner started with the firm as a Trainee.
In recent years, they have received great press and feedback for their efforts in the contribution of high-quality work over several sectors. They have adopted a modern approach to be able to cater to a variety of different clients from varying backgrounds.
The firm are seeking to recruit a Dispute Resolution Solicitor 2+ years PQE to join their growing team in Southampton.
The Dispute Resolution teams at this practice is one of the most impressive on the South Coast. They cover a breadth of matters and are considered specialists across civil, commercial and property litigation.
You will join a growing team and will undertake a mixed caseload of predominately property litigation matters, this including;
- Landlord & Tenant matters
- Contentious construction law
- Rent reviews
- Dilapidations and repair claims
- You will be a Solicitor 3+ years PQE
- You will have a good technical knowledge
- You will be a commercially minded individual
- Being able to deliver the highest level of client service is essential
- Salary is very competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, you will also receive a lucrative bonus structure and benefits package
This is an exceptional Dispute Resolution role and you will be joining a growing practice based in Southampton.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation