Leading Regional Law looking for a Property Solicitor who can cover both Commercial and Residential property. acting for property investors - an ability to cover this work is essential -further details belowcommercial property worksome straightforward residential property work
Your new company
My client is a regional law firm with 4 offices in Hampshire and Wiltshire. Top 350 National Law Firm in UK.
Your new role
The ideal candidate will need to play a flexible, but senior, role within the team. There are potentially 3 parts to this particular position.
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate will have
- at least 3 years' solid experience of both residential conveyancing and commercial property
- great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
- good organisational, time management and IT skills
- the ability to multi-task under pressure
- a keen eye for detail
- the confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- a history of strong billing
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you, along with an interest in marketing.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary Package, and also open to part-time (3 days a week as minimum)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.