Company Commercial Associate Solicitor
Our client, a leading Top 200 law firm, are currently recruiting for a Company Commercial Associate Solicitor to join their growing office in Hertfordshire. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to work on a varied and strong caseload as part of their experienced team. You will have an excellent support structure around you to enable strong career development.
As the Company Commercial Solicitor, you will be handling a varied caseload which includes, but will not be limited to:
- Commercial contracts
- Company formations
- Shareholders and Joint Venture agreements
- Franchise and Distribution agreements
- Our client is looking for a candidate with at least 5 years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- Previous experience working within a reputable Company Commercial department
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver a high quality client service
If you are looking for a new challenge within a highly reputable Top 200 firm and be given real responsibility, then please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.