This is a stand out opportunity for a Senior Solicitor looking to take the next step on the career ladder as Head of Department, with long term prospects of growing and developing a team.
By having a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach, the firm prides itself on focusing their energy on getting results for their clients while attracting and developing strong legal talent. The firm are ranked in the Legal 500 and have a number of offices across the UK.
The relationship they build and nurture with their clients is of paramount importance, which is why many clients stay with the firm for decades. They understand that one size does not fit all and really take the time to understand each one of their clients' needs and what makes them successful with many client referrals across the North West.
The firm have a friendly culture throughout all their offices and pride themselves on being hardworking and collaborative. They often cross refer work to other departments and due to their national presence, they can be cohesive to work on a nationwide service line and share work.
The practice are very flexible with remote working. They offer a mixture of working from home and being in the office and try to cater to individual employees' needs.
The firm are looking for an experienced Senior Employment Solicitor to join their Lytham office as Head of Department.
You should be a commercially driven and entrepreneurial Lawyer with the drive to build a department. This is an opportunity to really prove yourself with a firm that has a national presence.
You will work on a varied and interesting caseload covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, including contract and policy drafting, discrimination issues, managing discipline and performance, and redundancy and restructurings.
Though a portable practice is not critically essential, you should have a good track record of bringing in work and have a good network in the local area.
This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda of the firm and an opportunity to grow and develop a team.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- Though a portable practice is not critically essential, you should have a good track record of bringing in work and have a good network in the local area.
- You will have a strong technical knowledge and first-class communication skills
- You will have strong business development capabilities
- Experience of overseeing a team is desirable, however not essential
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
This will be a fantastic hands-on, Head of Department role, where you will get experience ahead of your years in this entrepreneurial and dynamic firm in their Lytham office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.