Leading Investment Property Company looking for Group Company Secretary in their headquarter in Bournemouth.
Your new company
One of the leading Investment Property Businesses on the South Coast.
Your new role
- Provide Technical support and advice on all company secretarial matters
- Ensure that the company is compliant with the Companies Act 2006 and other legal matters
- Manage the incorporation and dissolution of companies and LLPs, working with and instructing solicitors where required
- Maintaining the Statutory books of parent company and those of all its legal entities
- Manage and maintain the statutory books/records of the parent company and those of all its legal entities. Initially this will involve obtaining the statutory records from solicitors/accountants that currently hold them and checking them for accuracy and completeness. Documents to be prepared and maintained will include but not be limited to: Register of members, register of people with significant control, register of directors, secretaries& LLP members, stock transfer forms, executive board minutes. shareholder resolutions, share certificates, investor returns, etc.
- Arranging meetings of the directors and the shareholders. This responsibility will involve the issue of proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken
- Manage the appointment and resignation of officers
- Responsibility for ensuring group documents are filed with Companies House on time and accurately, including such documents that you do not directly prepare or submit, for example company accounts/financial statements
- Manage the relationship with our external fund managers and provide them with required documentation and information, including: Monthly bank statements, Annual accounts, Annual tax returns, Documents and evidence for all fundamental changes, Compliance reporting where required
- Establishing and maintaining the company's registered office as the address for any formal communications. Ensuring that all the company's business stationery carries its name, registered number, country of registration and registered address. These details must also appear on the company website, emails, order forms and invoices.
- Ensuring the security of the legal documents of the parent company and all its legal entities, including the certificate of incorporation and memorandum and articles of association.
- Advising directors on their duties and ensuring that they comply with corporate legislation and the articles of association of the company.
- Liaise with other professional advisers such as auditors, solicitors and notaries, and regulators
What you'll need to succeed
- Legal Background is a must (Qualified Solicitor or Law Degree)
- ICSA qualification will be highly preferred
- At least 5 years Co Sec experiences including limited company experiences
- Strong communication, influencing, organizing, and planning skill
- Strategic thinking, problem solver, can involve into part of the decision making process
- Can fit fast moving, entrepreneur and dynamic working environment
- Experiences of Bank Licensing and funding or Transaction will be a plus
What you'll get in return
80k Annual Package + Company Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.