Are you a Private Client Solicitor looking to join a company who can offer you a regional approach to work life balance, but can also offer you progression / quality level of work of a national law firm? This firm boast 8+ offices and they are looking to grow their south coast offering and wish to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to join their team.
By having a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach, the firm prides itself on focusing their energy on getting results for their clients while attracting and developing strong legal talent.
The relationship they build and nurture with their clients is of paramount importance, which is why many clients stay with the firm for decades. They understand that one size does not fit all and really take the time to understand each one of their clients' needs and what makes them successful with many client referrals across the M4 corridor, Oxfordshire, Hampshire and Surrey areas.
The firm have a friendly culture throughout all their offices and pride themselves on being hardworking and collaborative. They often cross refer work to other departments and due to their national presence, they can be cohesive to work on a nationwide service line and share work.
This national firm are looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to join their growing practice based in Southampton, Hampshire.
In this role you will be working alongside a bench of very experienced private client solicitors. The currently team stands at 4+ strong and are heavily supported by secretaries and paralegals. The team deal with a variety of work and this includes;
- Wills & trusts
- Probate matters
- Administration of estates
- Tax matters
- Court of protection
In this role you will be undertaking a mixed caseload varying in net worth and complexity. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to grow your own practice.
- You will be 5+ years PQE and have experience in management / department strategy
- You will be able to run your own files comfortably, and enjoy business development
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and want to push a department to the next level
What's on offer?
- An above market rate salary dependant on experience
- HNW work and the opportunity to work alongside leading lawyers
- Financial investment from a national practice who have further plans of growth on the horizon
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing practice based in Southampton, Hampshire.