Senior Family Solicitor
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Family Solicitor to join a multi-office, traditional and long established firm who are Lexcel and CQS accredited and have been providing legal services to individuals and businesses for over 250 years.
You will be joining a dedicated family team who undertake both privately and publicly funded work and you will work within a team of accredited specialists who focus on ensuring every client receives a top quality service. As a senior member of the team, you will be looking to develop your knowledge and expertise and you will really have the scope to make your mark and develop your reputation in the market.
- As the Senior Family Solicitor, you will undertake a varied caseload which will include, but not limited to:
- Divorce/civil partnership dissolution
- Child arrangements orders
- Financial matters
- Property disputes
- Pre/post-nuptial agreements
- Domestic Violence
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 5+ PQE although all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- Excellent track record in all family law matters
- Outstanding client care skills
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
If you are driven to be successful and you wish to grow your existing expertise to the highest level, working alongside recognised and leading solicitors in their field, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal to discuss this exciting role further.