Are you a Disputes Resolution Partner, looking to work alongside a market leading team, with 2 heavyweight Partners who are renowned for dealing with the highest-level of work?
This litigation team moved from a top City practice a few years ago and have become busier than ever. They act for household names and regularly deal with matters from £50million to £150million+ in value. They have grown a strong team and are looking for a Dispute Resolution Partner to join the team, who is able to take over large matters and assist in the development of the department.
The Partners are looking for someone ambitious and technically strong, who is looking for an opportunity to take over long standing relationships and work their way to becoming head of department in the future. They will give you full investment and with over 50 years' experience between them, this is an outstanding opportunity to work with the best.
The firm are looking to hire an ambitious Dispute Resolution Partner who has experience of operating at a high level and wants an opportunity to lead a heavy hitting practice.
Many of the cases they have dealt with in recent years have been covered extensively in the press.
- You will be a Dispute Resolution / Commercial Litigation Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding level of PQE)
- You will have worked in a strong department and had exposure to high level work
- You will be ambitious and wanting to get stuck in with developing the department
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is above market rate with excellent benefits and an unrivalled work life balance
- You will be given the full set up to be able to work from home. The firm believe giving lawyers more autonomy really helps with development and keeping a fresh, clear mind, which benefits you, the clients and the team.
This role would be ideal for a Dispute Resolution Partner looking to drive their career forward, take over relationships and build a substantial practice.
You will be based in the firms West End, London office, but you will have the full set up to work remotely.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to call me to discuss the role in more detail.