Senior Contentious Trusts & Probate position | Top 200 firm
Are you a Solicitor looking to get a broader range of experience in Contentious Trusts & Probate? The opportunity has arisen to join this Chambers rated and Legal 500 practice, which deals with City standard work. The firm is one of the largest and well-established practises nationally and deals with a client base that most London firms would be envious of.
- This practice is ranked in the top 100 nationally and are regarded as market leaders
- They are ranked across multiple areas in the legal 500
- They have a number of Lawyers who are ranked as leaders in the field for both the Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Renowned for excellent client testimonials and establishing deep relationships, this firm stands out throughout the South-East
- The firm creates an enjoyable atmosphere for their staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. This culture is epitomised by the partners and cascades through every team member and department.
- They deal with HNW work with some covering an international scale
- For go getters the sky is the limit; the firm will provide distinctive training and give its staff the opportunity to grow within the practice organically.
Key Points - Contentious Trust Lawyer (5+ year PQE)
- The firm is looking for someone to join their growing team based in Croydon.
- Role responsibilities would include but not be limited to; advising trust companies, acting on trustee disputes, estate disputes where there is the issue of capacity, court of protection, and asset freezing.
- It is important to highlight that although it would be a benefit to have the above experience, they could consider training someone up in this area.
- The firm handles very high-profile work
- Due to the IT Infrastructure which has now been implemented firm-wide, there is a cohesive and collegiate culture within the practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Contentious Trusts & Probate Solicitor to join a growing practice based in Croydon.
Please feel free to contact me for a private consultation or more information.