Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP is a full-service law firm with an international outlook. We have a vacancy for a full time Solicitor in our Business Crime Department/ CIS Desk at our London office.
- Junior solicitor in the Business Crime Department
- Working across business crime, civil fraud, money laundering and confiscation with emphasis on clients from CIS region
- Experience working alongside dispute resolution lawyers in multi-disciplinary teams, including foreign lawyers and professionals
- Familiarity with criminal procedure
- Familiarity with Civil Procedure Rules based litigation
- Keeping up to date with developments in the law and practice of area of specialism and imparting knowledge to other fee earners
- Manage and develop client relationships and pursue marketing opportunities
- Assist with setting up and participating in marketing initiatives; speaking at conferences; preparing client pitches/capability statements and procuring work from clients and intermediaries.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- Be qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Russian speaker
- Fluency in Ukrainian or other CIS region languages is highly preferred
- Be fluent in English language (both spoken and written) - a very high level of functioning is required
- Be experienced in private legal practice in the UK
- Experience in CIS jurisdictions an advantage
- Be experienced in advising clients, particularly those from the CIS region in criminal and regulatory investigations as well as money laundering and bribery matters
- Have a track record of fee-earning
- Ability to bring existing client relationships to the firm an advantage
- Typing skills in English (at least 50-60 words per minute) to enable self-servicing
Closing date: 11 October
For further information please contact Rakeebah Rahim by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your CV and covering letter to Rakeebah Rahim at email@example.com
Ronald Fletcher Baker LLP is an Equal Opportunity employer.
No agencies please.