Family Partner: The Family department have seen huge international growth and a clear firm strategy to strengthen their City of London office, has seen an brilliant opportunity to arise for a Junior/Senior Partner.
You will be working UHNW clients with Spears 500 and Legal 500 leading lawyers. You will be given a clear path to be one of the Senior members of the team, in a progressive forward thinking firm.
This Top 50 law firm have grown substantially in recent years, and unlike many law firms this has been done organically rather than through mergers. Seen as one of the go to firms for Blue Chip and FTSE 500 companies this firm are seen as a National heavyweight. With further growth planned on the International stage, this firm are one of the most innovative and forward-thinking firms in London.
With a wide range of listed and Private Companies, Institutions and Individuals, you will find this firm has been attracting the best talent from the Top UK firms, by offering highly Tiered Legal 500 quality work, but with the work life balance that is often missed at larger practices. Winners of multiple national firms and employment awards, you can really see the benefit to joining this practice. Currently ranked in the Top 10 nationally for the amount of Legal 500 entries, you will work alongside ambition and quality lawyers.
A key benefit to this practice is not only the quality of work and there large reputation across Real Estate, Corporate, Commercial Technology, Banking & Finance, FinTech and Data. But is the culture that stands out, you will be part of a very diverse workforce within a firm that promotes staff well-being providing great results for clients and individuals alike.
This Top 50 firm are looking for a Family Partner to join them in their Legal 500 ranked and Chambers ranked department within their City of London office.
This firm are recognised for the UHNW and HNW individuals and Families client services. With a number of Legal 500, chambers and Partners and Spears 500 in their ranks you will be part of an award winning Family team.
Due to growth within their London office, there is an opportunity for a Senior/Junior Family Partner to join this ambitious team. There is a clear opportunity for Equity, and due to growth and opportunity to join with members of your team if desirable.
You will be implementing the strategy of the firm and the national head, as well as undertaking Family matters within
- Divorce, dissolution, separation and financial orders
- The valuation and treatment of businesses and inheritances
- Cohabitation agreements
- Cohabitation breakdown
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Arrangements for children on the breakdown of a relationship
- Child maintenance and financial provision for children
- International family cases
There is a clear opportunity for Equity in the first instance or an opportunity to progress to Equity with a clear path for the right level of candidate.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE (There is no upper limit for the level of PQE)
- You will be currently working within a City or Top national firm
- Worked within a respectable Family department
- Exposure to International or UHNW domestic matters (Desirable)
- Exposure to BD (Essential)
- You will receive an competitive salary and along with an excellent remuneration package.
- Equity is on offer for the right level candidate/clear route into Equity within a PEP over £500k+
This is a stand out position for a Family Partner to join this Top 50 practice in their City of London Headquartered office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.