An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join a progressive and expanding law firm who are forward thinking and have grown substantially over the years and now enjoys a reputation of excellence, both nationally and internationally.
You will be joining a busy and growing specialist commercial team who have years of experience and who provide specialist corporate and commercial legal advice to all types of business from start-up to helping them grow (whether organically or through mergers and acquisitions), right through to assisting in any exit/disposal.
- As the Commercial Solicitor, you will undertake a full commercial caseload which will include; but not limited to:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Drafting of various commercial contracts & agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- You will ideally have 2-4 years PQE although relevant experience will be considered over PQE
- Sound technical/drafting skills
- An interest in horseracing would be useful but not essential
If you are personable with an ability and enthusiasm to market and generate work and if you are looking to make a long term move with partnership aspirations in the future, please Kingsley Raffael at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion. 01279 464455 email@example.com