Commercial Property Solicitor (2+ PQE)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500, award-winning and multi-office law firm who are continually expanding and have a strong reputation as a forward-thinking and energetic firm, offering high levels of specialist advice.
You will be joining an experienced commercial property department who stand out for its excellent service levels and you will work alongside high-calibre and friendly lawyers and undertake an excellent quality of work. The commercial property team has a real buzz and commercial spirit running through it in abundance and with a fast rate of growth comes a great opportunity to progress.
- As the Commercial Property Solicitor, you will deal with a mixed caseload which will include, but not limited to:
- Freehold and leasehold acquisition and disposal
- Lease renewal and rent review
- Site assembly for developers
- Advice to landlords and tenants
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Property financing
- Advice upon retail, office and industrial development
- Joint venture projects
- You will be 2+ PQE, although relevant experience will be considered over PQE
- You will be ambitious, dynamic and a commercially minded individual
- Excellent client care skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Performance bonus along with a competitive salary
- Benefits package depending on experience
- Agile working
If you would like to work in a professional and friendly environment and join a flourishing firm who are committed to the education and training of staff, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal to discuss this exciting role further.