Senior Private Client Solicitor
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to join a well-established and growing law firm who have extensive business experience across a wide range of sectors and who have built their reputation by looking after their clients bests interests.
You will be joining a busy private client team who pride themselves on exhibiting a wealth of experience handling complex and sensitive matters. You will be assisting in the firm's succession planning for a retirement and you will have an opportunity to work towards partnership if desired.
- As the Senior Private Client Solicitor, you will manage a caseload as well as oversee the department. The full range of private client work will include:-
- Inheritance tax
- Capital gains tax
- Deeds of gift
- Charitable gifts
- Powers of attorney
- Elderly care
- Lifetime provisions
- You will be a senior and experienced Private Client Solicitor
- Excellent technical abilities as well as the client communication and sympathetic abilities that private client work calls for are a must
- Build and maintain lasting client relationships
- You will be ambitious with a genuine desire to contribute to the private client team's ongoing success
If you are determined to succeed and wish to join a firm who are committed to providing an environment that is friendly and supportive and one in which talented staff can really flourish, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.