Head of Department (Residential Property Solicitor)
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Residential Property Solicitor/Head of Department to join a multi-office law firm who continue to go from strength to strength and who pride themselves on providing an exceptional service to clients.
The current Head of Department/Director is looking to move on after a number of successful years at the firm and so this position will suit an experienced senior solicitor with real potential for Directorship in the future.
The current team is made up of a number of experienced legal executives and paralegals and so this is an excellent opportunity to really drive the department forward.
- As the Senior Residential Property Solicitor, you will undertake a current caseload which will include but not limited to:
- Sales and purchases
- Freehold and leasehold land and all related issues
- Matters relating to mortgages
- Transfers of equity
- Previous supervisory experience is essential, preferably heading a team
- You will have strong exposure in handling all residential property matters
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- You will be commercially aware with the ability to drive the department forward
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas close down
- Death in service
If you are eager to progress into a new and exciting challenge in a progressive legal firm with excellent career prospects, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal for a confidential discussion.