Commercial Property Lawyer
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join an established and successful Lexcel accredited firm who pride themselves on offering the very best legal advice, both nationally and internationally. Based in the city centre, the office is located in a converted grade II listed building with a modern, open-plan working environment. The firm prides itself on offering a flexible, personal, client-focussed approach and a positive work-life balance for its team of over 70 employees.
You will be joining a thriving team of commercial property specialists who are highly regarded, who are ambitious in their demeanour and very creative. The role offers excellent career opportunities with the potential to progress to a senior level within the company.
- As the Commercial Property Lawyer, you will deal with all aspects of non-contentious commercial property and purchase and re-financing work for residential and commercial developers
- Experience of non-contentious commercial property work is essential
- Some knowledge of dealing with business sales and company commercial work would be useful along with experience of dealing with developers, agricultural law or medical practices
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays + additional Christmas holiday days
- Medicash medical cash plan paid for by the company
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and award-winning firm with a flexible, modern approach, so please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal to discuss this exciting role further.