Head of Commercial Property (5+ PQE)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a leading Legal 500, award-winning and multi-office law firm who are continually expanding and have a strong reputation as a forward-thinking and energetic firm, offering high levels of specialist advice.
You will be joining an extremely successful commercial property department and as Head of Department you will offer the very best legal advice in all areas of commercial property. You will confidently supervise others and further develop an already existing and impressive client portfolio whilst at the same time taking an active role in acquiring new business. If you are ready to take on this very exciting position, there is huge scope for you to own and grow this crucial role and drive the department forwards.
- As the Head of Commercial Property, you will manage and oversee a mixed caseload which will include, but not limited to:
- Freehold and leasehold acquisition and disposal
- Lease renewal and rent review
- Site assembly for developers
- Advice to landlords and tenants
- Option, pre-emption and overage agreements
- Property financing
- Advice upon retail, office and industrial development
- Joint venture projects
- You will be 5+ PQE working in a senior role, although relevant experience will be considered over PQE
- Experience working within a Lexcel accredited firm
- First class client care skills
- A desire to grow and build your own department
- Performance bonus along with a competitive salary
- Benefits package depending on experience
- Agile working
This role is perfect for you if you are an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role and if you are ready to work hard and take the next step and take on a Head of Department role, please contact Kingsley Raffael at BWF Legal to discuss this outstanding role further.