Commercial Contracts Negotiator – Fixed term contract – 1 year
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review, negotiate and manage all types of third-party vendor supply contracts and in particular ISD/IT contracts; and
- The individual may also be required to perform the same role for other Mizuho Financial Group entities.
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Sound commercial judgment, good communication skills, detail oriented and good organisational work habits;
- Ability to analyse and report on specific risks associated with individual contracts and being comfortable dealing with conflicts / disputes where necessary;
- A sound understanding of the ISD/IT industry;
- An appreciation of the importance of striking a balance between limiting corporate liability and minimising the risk of contractual breaches with the execution of such contracts in a timely fashion; and
- Either a qualified common-law jurisdiction lawyer, law graduate or an individual who has acquired a good understanding of the principles of English contract law through work experience.
- Knowledge / experience of the investment / commercial banking sector; and
- Experience of implementing / using a contract management database system.
Mizuho is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are happy to discuss the possibility of flexible working. A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered. If you wish to apply for this position please do so via our recruitment portal at the following link: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=610&company=mizuhoba01