Childcare Lawyer sought for a Lexcel accredited firm in Northampton offering remote working.
Reporting to the principal lawyer, the successful solicitor, barrister or chartered legal executive will advise public sectors and not for profit clients on a range of childcare matters. Additionally, you will play an active role in the continued development and growth of the team. The successful applicant will initially be remote working for the forceable future. The position is offered either on permanent or locum basis.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Undertaking advocacy
- Care proceedings
- Legal Aid applications
- Applications for secure accommodation
- Public law outline matters (PLO)
- Issues relating to the protection of children and young people
- Attending court to conduct advocacy
- Revoking placement orders
- Identifying areas for further business development
- A solicitor, barrister or chartered legal executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- Technically proficient in all aspects of public children’s law
- Membership of the Law Society’s Children Law Accreditation Scheme
- is highly desirable
- A confident advocate with exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the legal framework surrounding local government
- Is pro-active, client-focused and ambitious
Our client is a highly regarded social enterprise law firm specialising in the public sector. It is one of the first of its kind to be established in the UK serving over one hundred organisations across the public sectors including local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, foundation trusts, charities and fire services. This is a forward thinking and award-winning law firm who meet the highest management and customer care standards.Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working arrangements including remote working
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Excellent maternity and paternity entitlement
- Benefits schemes
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Childcare
For further details of this Childcare Lawyer vacancy, please contact Natasha on 01954 716475 quoting reference NK31286.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details