Solicitor - Employment
Are you looking to progress your career to Head of Department / Partner level in a Legal 500 firm with a rich heritage dating back over 100 years? You might have hit a glass ceiling at your current practice, and are seeking a pathway to partnership?
This firm is looking for a Senior Employment Solicitor 7 years PQE to join the team, move the business forward and grow the department. They are offering a lucrative bonus structure to significantly increase earnings.
This role is an exceptional opportunity for an Employment Solicitor 5 years+ PQE to join this market-leading, dynamic, innovative firm in East London.
This Legal 500 firm has a rich heritage and has been established for over 100 years. They pride themselves on delivering a top level of client service. It is a truly multi-service firm which is continuously evolving. Most of the work they receive is from referrals which demonstrates their reputation in the market.
There is a wealth of experience amongst the solicitors who work there, many coming from the West End and City firms, meaning they punch above their weight, dealing with the highest quality.
They have a reputation of nurturing and developing legal talent; nothing demonstrates this more than the fact they have many "homegrown" partners.
This firm has a culture that stands them apart from all their competitors. It has the perfect balance between being professional and having a friendly, family feel. They value a work-life balance, and many of the staff have been there for years, and this is clearly demonstrated through their high staff retention.
You will find a strong leadership team; there is an open-door policy where everyone has a voice. It's this truly collaborative culture that has been pivotal to the firm's success and top reputation.
They are seeking to hire a Senior Employment Solicitor 5 years PQE into their well-established team based in East London.
You will be responsible for driving the business forward, developing the department whilst looking to offer strategic advice whilst achieving their exciting growth targets. You will have autonomy to build the department your way, but will have top-level support from the firms other Partners.
There will be the option to work remotely a few days a week once you have settled into the role.
will deal with a mix of contentious and non-contentious work. There will be a mix of claimant and respondent work. You will work across a broad range of industries; the variety and broadness of the role will make for an interesting caseload.
- You will be an Employment Solicitor 5 years+ PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and applications are invited from even the most experienced of candidates)
- You will possess a passion for working within Employment Law
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be an ambitious individual who wants to progress in their career
- You must be someone who embraces business development and is a self-starter.
- You will have a strong collaborative approach to working
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience and background and competitive.
- On offer is a lucrative bonus structure that allows you to increase on your earnings
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Solicitor - Employment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly