Family/ Child Care Solicitor/ Fee Earner
A long established firm of Solicitors based in Liverpool city centre require an experienced Solicitor/ Fee Earner to join their Family department. Experience within Family Care Work is essential for this position.
- You will be an experienced Family Solicitor/ Fee earner and will be competent in handling a range of Family Law matters.
- Experience dealing with care matters is essential for this role as is an understanding of legal aid funding provisions.
- Advocacy experience is essential.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You ideally have 2 years+ PQE within a Family Law role.
- Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Fee Earners.
- Able to prioritise and manage own and others workload.
- Excellent client care skills
- Experience in supervising is desirable
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Child panel membership would be beneficial but is not essential.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and dependent on qualifications and level of experience.
- This is a full time permanent position and is office based although there is flexibility and remote access can be provided in some circumstances.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV, contact Laura-Kate direct to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to salary and PQE are for guidance only.
Nick did a great job of finding a role that was right for me. He listened to my requirements, took time to understand the factors that were important to me, didn't waste my time with roles that weren't suitable and communicated with me regularly. Highly recommended.
Senior Associate - Employment
Apply for Family/ Child Care Solicitor/ Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly