Head of Newbuild Conveyancing (Home Working / Remote Access) - Cardiff
A highly-regarded and Modern law firm is currently looking to hire a Head of Newbuilds to join the practice. This will see you carry your own caseload of sale and purchase files whilst working, being offered the opportunity to work from home.
There will be an opportunity for the successful new build conveyancer to use this role to build a team, to deal with a large amount of pre-secured work throughout the UK and be a strategic part in the business with fast track to Directorship.
This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of conveyancing matters, from inception to completion
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Ensuring client service levels agreements are met
- Playing a part in the strategic growth of the department
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will work within a supportive property team and alongside Directors who are masters of their craft and thus you will gain valuable experience and expertise.
- You must have prior experience running a conveyancing file load from cradle to grave – this is essential
- Experience dealing with new build properties is essential
- Deal with complex new build matters - Have a great understanding of the conveyancing process
- Be an expert in technical issues to include title checking and detailed clauses in the new build process - Have managed a significant caseload of new build files
- You must have around 5 years’ experience working within residential property (not necessarily post qualification)
- A real passion for this area of law
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Above Market Rate salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement,
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Travel Assistance Ticket Loans
- Professional training
- Professional Fees
- Training Contracts
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance
- Free Legal Service
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our offices at your earliest convenience. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities