My client, a tier 1 law firm is looking for a Disputes Solicitor with 2+ year PQE to join their team in Bristol.
They have a strong track record of delivering successful outcomes and are also market leaders in public inquiries and investigations with their lawyers involved in some of the most high- profile inquiries of recent years.
There are multiple opportunities at all levels to join their FSDI team. A band of PQE as advertised on a role does not preclude applications from those candidates that may have more or less PQE.
- As an integral part of the FSDI team you will provide support on a wide variety of litigation matters and regulatory investigations in the financial services sector.
- You will be pro-active and willing to get involved and contribute to the strategic direction of the team, utilising the network of financial institution contacts that you have already started to build;
- If you are more than 2 years PQE, you are able to provide support and guidance to junior lawyers in the team.
- You will have access to sector specialists and be expected to work with these contacts across the firm to help develop growth areas for the team.
- A good understanding of how to manage a Client Relationship and how to deliver client service excellence.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal head offices or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org