A Top Tier Legal 500 Law firm is looking for a driven Real Estate Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Commercial Property department in their Bristol office. This is a fantastic opportunity within a boutique South West practice that offers high quality city work and provides exceptional client care. Notably, if you are looking for clear career development, this role provides the opportunity to progress to the Head of the Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Real Estate Solicitor, you will manage a varied caseload of commercial property files
- Work with SME and family businesses, HNW individuals, entrepreneurs and charities, in the local area, London and beyond
- Grow your network of clients and build on your personal reputation in the field to progress your career
- Support and help to progress more Junior Solicitors and Paralegals
- Develop client relationships and consistently deliver on their expectation
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
- In time, you can progress to the Head of the Bristol office (if desired), and will be expected to supervise the broader office
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor or Legal Executive (minimum 6PE)
- Broad experience as a Real Estate Solicitor is essential
- Ability to mentor junior members of the team
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.