Domiciliary care jobs available Leeds, £9.30 per hour, paid hourly, full and part time required, must drive
A CAR AND FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL
We are looking to recruit home care workers for an established company in Leeds. No formal home care experience is needed as full training is provided. You will provide care and support to people living in their own homes.
- Paid travel time plus mileage
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday pay
- To help clients with getting up in the morning, getting dressed, washing and using the toilet.
- Going on outings and doing activities (walking-cinema) reading, writing, shopping
- General household duties
- Serve meals and who need assistance
- To prompt, assist with and record the taking of medication
- 6.30/7am - 2.30pm or 4pm - 9.30pm
- Weekends and Bank Holidays
- DBS certificate done or from previous employers within the last 12 months
- Driver's license and own car is an essential
- Professional yet empathic approach to care delivery and desire to work with people who have a range of complex care needs.
Salary: £9.30 p/h, mileage 35p per mile and travel time.
We currently have full time vacancies and part time vacancies, for those who want to work evenings only or weekends only.
Please click apply if you are interested.