Principal Childcare Lawyer
Principal Childcare Lawyer is required to join a social enterprise firm which prides itself on providing legal services to public sector clients and be based within their Northampton office.
Our client is ideally seeking someone that has significant experience within public childcare law either from a local authority or a private practice background and has a real passion for child care law and transformation.
Please see a list of duties in which you will be required to undertake but not limited to;
- You will be overseeing a team of lawyers who are at varying levels of experience and will be providing support and training as you see fit.
- You will be undertaking your own caseload which will be a reduced size and tend to be of the more complex nature.
- You will provide advice and work towards building strong working relationships with clients and external clients.
- You will work with the Head of Social Services to lead, direct and improve the service to ensure an excellent standard of client care and value for money is met.
- You will ensure that your team are meeting their required billing targets and undertake regular reviews with your team
This is a progressive organisation and is growing year on year so you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and be able to progress your career within an organic organisation. Our client is currently working on the basis of 1 week in the office and 2 weeks working from home.
Our client is ideally seeking someone on a 5 day week basis but is happy to hear from candidates who would be interested in a 4 day week basis also. You will have the option to join the local governemnt pension scheme.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.