A Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant is required to join a regional law firm near Leamington Spa to support their award winning and highly reputable conveyancing team. If you are a Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant, based near Leamingon Spa, looking to make the most of your career and join a leading, forward thinking practice during an exciting time of expansion then this role is for you!
* You will provide support to the Conveyancing Solicitors and fee earners within the conveyancing team
* You will be involved in all stages of the process, supporting general residential conveyancing matters
* You will undertake relevant searches, liaise with clients, prepare files and research relevant documentation and paperwork
* You will have a minimum of 1 years' experience within conveyancing and be used to supporting others within the team
* You will have held roles of a similar capacity and be aware of the relevant searches, checks and processes
* You will be comfortable speaking with clients, have an eye for detail and be enthusiastic to learn and support others
If you would like to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant role based near Leamington Spa, hear more about it or find out about other legal opportunities, then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.