Head of New Build / Solicitor - Cardiff
Up to £60,000 (DOE)
- Senior position
- Growing team with great ambitions
- National reach
Our client is a forward-thinking national property company with an ambitious development programme; they are currently seeking a Head of New Build to provide strategic and operational direction which will enable them to fulfil their delivery objectives.
We are seeking applications from those who have proven experience of managing delivery teams to build mixed tenure housing developments on site. The successful applicant will have solid managerial experience and the ability to strategically manage the ongoing delivery of multiple sites at various stages of development whilst developing and maintaining relationships with housing developers.
The successful applicant to this role will possess the following:
- The ability to strategically lead teams to deliver multiple complex housing development schemes on site through to handover
- A commercial mind-set and experience of working with diverse stakeholders to ensure new housing developments are delivered to excellent standards, on time and within budget
- Track record of managing the delivery of quality mixed-tenure schemes in joint partnership ventures
The Successful Applicant
- Background in delivering new build residential schemes from Inception to Completion
- Experience in managing & leading new build development departments
- Relevant qualifications
What's on Offer?
- Circa £60,000 salary (DOE)
- Car expenses
- Additional company benefits
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of the full development lifecycle alongside proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate teams to deliver excellent results in a challenging market.
If you are an experienced residential development professional with managerial experience, and are available to start a new role at short notice, please contact Director, Karen Jones for a confidential discussion - Karen@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 388100. If you are outside the salary bracket please do get in touch.
*TSR Legal would like to inform applicants that our client is continuing to recruit. Our client is now utilising video conferencing so interviews can take place to avoid unnecessary travel by candidates and to reduce direct contact.*