Are you a Property Solicitor or Legal Executive looking for the opportunity to work with an exciting and progressive firm which continues to grow having experienced 1000% growth over the last decade or so?
This firm is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated lawyer to join their increasingly busy CQS accredited property team in Salisbury and one in a new office location South of Salisbury.
This firms conveyancing gets some very good quality work- in particular, they don't buy in cheap residential conveyancing. Clients come to them for a bespoke, quality service.
The firm is looking to hire a 3+ PQE Property Solicitor (both residential and commercial property) to join their Andover, Hampshire office.
You will be handling a caseload of both residential and commercial property matters.
The work load will be made up from investors, HNW individuals and the general day to day conveyancing transaction.
This will make every day different, and keep the work interesting.
The team is incredibly friendly, and you will be benefiting from an existing caseload and an opportunity to develop your own client base.
- The firm is open to either full-time or part-time applications.
- The firm is open to flexible working - even prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, the firm routinely had lawyers working from home.
The team is over 20 employees strong, and you'll be working very closely with their property investor clients, as well as the residential property/conveyancing members of the team.
Useful, but not essential, attributes that you might have..
- Experience of using a case management system for property work
- Regular experience of shared ownership conveyancing
- The ability to bring referral sources with you
They are more concerned with output than input - what they are really looking for is quality work, highly satisfied clients and great billing.
The successful candidate
The right candidate will have
- 3+ years' experience of Residential and Commercial Conveyancing work
- The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- The ability to be an enthusiastic team player, with great people skills
- Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
In return you will receive a market rate salary dependent on your level of PQE and any additional qualifications you may have.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!