Are you an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual looking to become instrumental in a department that has considerable growth plans? This firm are a highly sought in the Legal 500 and have made a number of key strategic hires over recent years and they show no signs of stopping with exciting plans set out in the next 24 months.
This boutique commercial practice, may be small in size but are powerful in impact and are pioneering change into the legal industry which has enabled them to become a leading firm in the North West as well as being ranked in the Legal 500.
The firm prides itself on their honesty, integrity and obtaining outstanding results for their client always seeking to exceed their expectations. They get a lot of cross referral work through recommendations which has put them in a strong position to establish them selves across a number of sectors.
The firm work on high level appointments with a range of clients from SME's, large corporations, multinational organisations, public and private companies and high net worth individuals and insurers.
Their employees are placed at the heart of the practice as they put a level of trust into their staff with no dictatorship. They actively encourage people to join and progress with an abundance of career opportunities. This is shown by the expansion of practice areas they have developed and the opening of 2 new offices over the recent years.
The firm are looking for a proficient Corporate Solicitor to join their busy city centre department in Manchester, covering a multitude of corporate work.
You will deal with a broad client base covering many industry sectors, the sheer level of variety will make for an interesting caseload, ranging from entrepreneurs, start-ups, SME's, family-owned businesses and private investors. You will deal with multi-million-pound deals through to proceedings of sole traders.
The caseload will involve mergers and acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and reorganisations, private equity and refinancing.
You will be a team player with strong communication and networking skills; combined with a friendly and professional approach to work. You should have a strong reputation with a good client base to further build upon.
· You will ideally be 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE and less may still be considered)
· A portable client base would be highly advantageous
· You will have a strong technical knowledge and first-class communication skills
· You will have good experience of dealing with large settlements
· You should have a strong background in this area of law
· A meticulous eye for detail
· You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
· Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
· Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Corporate Solicitor to join this flourishing, legal 500 ranked firm based in the centre of Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.