This rare opportunity will present the successful candidate with exposure to an incredible client base, working alongside lawyers at the top of their game. The firm are in an exciting and unabated period of growth
The firm is one of the regions most recognised choices, on par with top-performing city teams, and has a client base to rival most of those City firms.
They are also known for excellent job satisfaction, and that is common local knowledge. As well as this, they are very well thought of on the client-side, evidenced by client testimonials and their established relationships.
They truly stand out nationally, let alone in the Lincolnshire market. They have invested heavily in their office and infrastructure and continue to invest in their people.
The firm has created an enjoyable atmosphere for its staff and has that translate into positive experiences for its clients. Culture is of utmost importance to them, and they seriously look after their employees.
The firm is seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join their flourishing Lincoln office.
You will join a friendly, professional, and highly experienced Conveyancing team. You will deal with a varied caseload including
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- Transfers of equity
- Lease extensions
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be a Residential Conveyancer with at least 2 year's PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of experience)
- You will be either a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or ILEX
- You should have good experience of handling your own caseload
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Salary is negotiable
- Plus, an incentivised bonus structure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a progressive, expanding firm in Lincoln.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for immediate consideration.