We have a great opportunity for a solicitor or Legal Executive to join our growing Dispute Resolution Department working within our Kingsbridge office.
Applications are encouraged from solicitors/Legal Executives of around 0-2 years PQE.
The ideal candidate will:
• have experience of handling a property litigation caseload
• have experience of some or all of the following areas:
- commercial and residential landlord and tenant
- disputes concerning easements/restrictive covenants including injunctive proceedings
- boundary disputes
- property damage claims
- the Party Wall Act
- contested leasehold renewals and enfranchisements
• enjoy networking and building client relationships;
• share our enthusiasm for excellent client care; and
• have the enthusiasm to take an active role in the continued development of our Dispute Resolution department.
Working for Bartons:
• competitive, market rate salary;
• excellent opportunities for career progression;
• the opportunity to take a central role in the development of the firm’s property litigation offering;
• a supportive working environment with importance placed on a healthy work / life balance
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter to Anne Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org