Our client is a leading regional commercial law firm with offices in Liverpool city centre. They are looking to hire a 1 - 3 PQE Commercial Property Solicitor.
You would be responsible for your own caseload as well as providing assistance to other lawyers in the team on a wide variety of issues including:
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Preparing management and option agreements for residential property investors
- Business sales with a property element
In this commercial property position you will be working closely with an excellent commercial property Partner who has experience of working across a number of sectors and industries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is highly regarded in the industry and has grown steadily over the last two years.
The Liverpool team currently consists of 1 Partner, 2 Senior Associates and a Legal Executive.
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified Solicitor with Commercial Property or good quality residential property experience.
- Will have commercial awareness and a desire to be client facing.
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for Real Estate focused work.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent upon level of experience (up to £37,000)
- Generous benefits package
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
- City centre location
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Joe Rees directly on 07903 222 898 or email .