Immigration Caseworker, Visa, Appeals, First tier, Upper tier, Points Based System, Asylum Permanent, Nottingham
Senior Immigration Caseworker is required by a well-respected, Specialist Immigration Law Firm based in Nottingham.
You will be an Immigration Caseworker with IAAS Senior Caseworker Accreditation (or minimum Casework Assistant level accreditation). This is an exciting opportunity for a caseworker looking for personal and career growth opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a market-leading, niche law firm.The role:
Necessary Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Working an active and complex asylum caseload involving all aspects of asylum work including unaccompanied minors, adult asylum claims, fresh claims, extension applications, appeals and higher court work.
- Due to the senior nature of the role - acting as an ambassador of the firm with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as assisting in advising and supporting the asylum team.
- Be able to understand and appreciate the needs of the team and effectively balance them with the wider business needs of the firm
- Demonstrable commitment to representing vulnerable applicants as well as an eagerness to challenge and progress the law in this area.Dealing with the transfer of mortgage deeds.
- Accredited to Senior Caseworker level of the Immigration & Asylum Accreditation scheme operated by the Law Society. Minimum requirement is Casework Assistant accreditation and working towards Senior Caseworker accreditation.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in any discipline in the UK or overseas.
- Eligible to work full time in the UK for three years from the date of engagement.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English; both orally and in writing.
- Commitment to representing vulnerable applicants as well as an eagerness to challenge and progress asylum and human rights law and procedure.
Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £30,000
Job type: Permanent
Experience: 2 years
Job Section: Private Practice
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
Contact: Chyna HunterAbout Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.REFER AND EARNApply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!Immigration Caseworker, Visa, Appeals, First tier, Upper tier, Points Based System, Asylum Permanent, Nottingham