Junior Family Solicitor - South West London£35 - 40,000
After assisting the firm with their ambitious growth plans earlier this year, I am pleased to be working alongside them again as they look to strengthen a number of their teams, including their highly regarded Family team. The individual that I placed with them back in January has given glowing feedback and has settled in really well, so I am confident that this is a great firm and journey to be a part of! With several offices across South West London and beyond, you have flexibility over which office you are based out of and are able to work from home on a flexible basis.The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have between 1-3 years PQE (although applications will be considered that fall outside of this)
- Have the ability to manage a small case load of your own whilst assisting a Partner
- Have experience within both Private & Public Family Law (preferred)
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Have a friendly manner with the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded, award-winning firm offering a highly competitive remuneration package including bonus, strong & clear progression prospects and an enviable work/life balance, with home working and flexible hours encouraged. You will have the opportunity to work closely with a renowned Partner who has a wealth of knowledge & experience to draw from.
Apply now for immediate consideration.