Commercial Property Solicitor, Commercial Leases, New build, Landlord and Tenant, Commercial Property, Permanent, Buckinghamshire
Senior Commercial Property Solicitor is required by a well-respected & highly successful Multi-Service Law Firm based in Buckinghamshire.
You will be a Commercial Property Solicitor with minimum 5 years’ PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.The role:
- Commercial leases of new build and existing industrial units, on trading estates and other locations.
- Commercial lease renewals, within and outside the 1954 Act.
- Agreements for Lease in relation to new build units, including construction warranties/third party right documentation.
- Subletting parts of units.
- Assignment of existing leases.
- Surrenders of leases and other associated matters.
- Due diligence in relation to development sites.
- Reversionary leases, variations and extensions to existing leases in portfolio.
- Some commercial conveyancing may be required, in relation to the acquisition of freehold industrial sites.
- Familiarity with Landlord and Tenant Act lease renewal procedure.
- Strong knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law, in relation to commercial leases.
- Experience of negotiating new leases and renewal leases, acting mainly for the tenant.
- Good grounding in Property Law.
- Articulate, personable & a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand need take instructions but also to be aware of client’s standard requirements.
- Frequent interaction with a sophisticated client which requires prompt responses and a high level of engagement.
- Willingness to work within the Commercial Property Team, with the Head of the department, but must also be able to work independently and to manage own caseload.
About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.REFER AND EARNApply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!Commercial Property Solicitor, Commercial Leases, New build, Landlord and Tenant, Commercial Property, Permanent, Buckinghamshire
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Salary range (DOE): £50,000 to £70,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years’ PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AH247
- Contact: Alan Hosman