In House Legal and Company Secretarial Assistant
Your new company
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in a privately owned company currently employing over 50 people to deliver its services. Their practical approach has proved to be very successful at building long term relationships with both property developers and residents. They understand the importance of providing an efficient and reliable service. Which in turn has given them a reputation they pride themselves on.
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen for a competent Legal and Company Secretarial Assistant on a permanent basis to join their head office team and assist with a number of property related matters as well as wider company secretarial tasks.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of Company Secretarial matters
- Completing LPE1 Sales Packs
- Liaising with Property Managers in dealing with Sales pack Queries
- Monitoring of incoming payments and raising invoices using Sage
- Issuing Notice of Transfers , Certificates of Compliance etc
- Liaising with Credit Control with regard to Sales in Progress
- Liaising with Accounts Department regarding change of Ownership and correspondence details
- Other duties as required
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of £27,000 + depending on experience. A collaborative and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.