Property Technical Expert
Cardiff / National / Home Working
A market leading information provider to law firms is looking to hire an experienced property legal professional to gather the requirements of conveyancing teams within law firms across the UK improving legal software. You will work alongside the IT team and conveyancing teams in delivering innovative ways of working and thus you should have an interest in technology, be innovative and champion new technology and ways of working.
The office is based in Central with local parking and fantastic public transport links, there is also flexibility and home working on offer as well as national travel on occasions.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will compile client data and work with the IT team to develop new products to enable to the legal industry to use technology to improve their work flow.
Working with internal stakeholders to help market and deliver new products to market.
You will present and demonstrate new products to law firms ranging from local high street firms to large magic circle firms and thus travel across the country will be encouraged (in a post covid19 world) a few times a month. Please note this is not a sales role.
You will ensure that Products meet regulatory and legal compliance standards.
You will work with a range of law firms, building excellent client relationships across the UK.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within residential or commercial law is essential
- Able to present confidently on legal conveyancing matters
- You must be technologically savvy and have a desire to improve legal technology
- You will be inquisitive and want to improve processes
- IT experience and/or knowledge is highly desirable (Agile / Waterfall)
- Excellent communication
- Commercially aware
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary
- An excellent opportunity to establish a work, life balance
- The ability to make a real difference in the conveyancing market
- Progression within a growing organisation
- Expenses for your travels each month
- The ability to use your property knowledge in a new and exciting capacity with no fee earning.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 07581489697.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*