A junior level PQE private client solicitor is sought for a well-established and high-profile full-service law firm located in Wigan.
Applicants who have recently qualified or are up to 4 years in PQE are ideal although slightly more qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an excellent team with a wealth of private client knowledge and experience. Additional training and mentoring is available and solicitors working within the department will be given help and assistance in gaining their STEP qualifications a little further down the line, if so desired.
A multi office practice, this firm is fast becoming one of the go to firms in the region for dealing with the full spectrum of private client work.
The ideal candidate will be keen to get involved in networking activities and will looking to become part of the fabric of the firm.
Salary will be in line with experience but is anticipated that the firm will pay up to around £35,000 for the right applicant together with generous holiday entitlement and benefits package including.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly bonus day scheme (extra day of annual leave for every month where target is achieved up to a maximum of 12 additional days per annum)
- Discretionary financial bonus scheme on fees above target
- Workplace pension
- Ability for some work from home
- ALB Case management system
- IT and Technical designated helpdesk
- Shared legal assistant support with one other fee earner plus ability to outsource digital dictation
Please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal on 07525660386. All applications treated in strictest confidence.