Private Client Solicitor, Legal Executive, Wills, Estate Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate, Permanent, Greenwich
Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive is required for a friendly boutique firm of entrepreneurial lawyers who, a year ago, opened an office in Greenwich, London, with a second office in Bedfordshire.
Over the last 12 months, our Client has established a small Private Client department and are now looking for an Experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive to manage the department and build upon the excellent start they have made.
It is a great opportunity for the right person to develop a department of their own. Whilst you will have the support of the Managing Director and work closely with the Marketing Director there will be a large degree of autonomy to the role and you will be heavily involved in the decision-making process of how this department develops.
You should ideally have experience or an interest in business development, as we would like to maintain existing relationships and build new relationships with clients.
It is anticipated that further recruitment will be made to assist you as the department grows.
The role will suit somebody with an entrepreneurial flair, an ability to use their own initiative, with a highly developed commercial awareness.You will undertake an array of duties to include:
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils to include complex Wills
- Estate Planning
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- Probate applications
- Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
- Inheritance Tax and succession planning
- A knowledge of family law would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You would also be required to assist in writing content for the website and identifying ways of generating work.
- A willingness to develop the business is a must alongside a real drive and energy to bring new work in.
In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and the chance for career progression within a supportive work environment where merit and achievement are rewarded. Flexible working is encouraged.Vacancy Information:
- Location: Greenwich, London
- Salary range (DOE): £30,000 to £40,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: Solid experience & background in Private Client Matters
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AB89
- Contact: Alison Bradley
We have limited members of staff in the office with home working being encouraged. The office has all the necessary safety precautions in place.About Klein Hamilton Recruitment Klein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker. REFER AND EARN Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client. Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
Private Client Solicitor, Legal Executive, Wills, Estate Planning, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Probate, Permanent, London